Thursday, August 26, 2010

Some pics to share...

While my parents were in town last week we had the opportunity to work with Maria Lang once again.


The boys are obsessed with my parents,  and since they are far away from us, all the way in Missouri, I wanted to capture the love and tenderness that we see when they are together.


While I wasn't keen on being in the pics (blame it on a bad hair day), we did end up sneaking in a few of Rob & me. Doesn't he look great with longer hair?!?!

All images property of Maria Lang Photography 

If you want to see a few more from the shoot along with more work by Maria check out her blog HERE. Thank you once again Maria, you are a true talent and are so great at capturing the special moments in our lives. I look forward to working with you again, and again, and again!! Mel xo
© 2013 Veranda Interiors