Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Have I mentioned...

Have I mentioned how busy I have been lately?? Between coming back form the cabin, having family come to visit the next day (the last of them just flew out this am), and numerous work projects taking off at full steam I find myself running like crazy. Yet this image, below, for some reason gives me a sigh of relief. Is it the rustic charm of the crates, the organized sense it has, or the soft lighting pouring in from the window?

Image via Houzz

I think this would be such a fun concept to utilize in an home to add character and charm with little expense.  It also reminded me of THIS post by the always wonderful Marianne from Haven & Home.

I also wanted to mention to all of my Calgary & area readers that the talented Maria Lang will be holding a 'Sessions for Love' with all proceeds going to the Ysa Melnyk Trust Fund. She is the 7 week old baby who's parents were tragically killed in a car accident on Friday. If you are interested in booking a mini session with Maria on September 2nd or 3rd please go to her BLOG HERE and contact her. It is a great way to help a beautiful baby girl and work with an amazing & talented woman.

Mel xo
© 2013 Veranda Interiors