Friday, November 5, 2010

Fridays Favorite - The Butter Bell

The butter bell, ever heard of it? My fab friend Regan introduced me to this little kitchen accessory and it is awesome, almost as awesome as her...almost.


OK, so what is it? Well, the base holds cold water and the lid holds a full stick of butter. It keeps the butter at room temp and the water acts as a vacuum seal to it, so it stays fresh longer. No more slimy butter or torn bread from cold butter...something so simple that makes you day that much easier, except with your husband puts it back in the cabinet without putting another stick of butter in it (ROB, I'm talking to YOU!).


They come in a rainbow of colors, materials, and shapes. I guarantee you will find one to fit into your kitchen. I am thinking I might need to buy THIS one below for our next home, even if I keep it in the cabinet, when Rob leaves it out it will blend in nicely.


Have a wonderful weekend, I know we will be enjoying our amazingly unseasonably warm weather here! Mel xo
© 2013 Veranda Interiors