Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Project Updates

Here is a project update, so much going on and I have to admit that I ma lacking on the images for this post, so I apologize, but here is what I have.

Our Home

The excavation is completed and the footings have been poured. Here are a couple of images from the pour, we had to take the boys out to see the boom and cement trucks. They always get a kick out of them. 



Lynx Ridge

The foundation was poured today on this job, didn't make it out with the little ones to see this job since they are both under the weather and I decided that today was the day I would start packing. Next step is to have the forms stripped off tomorrow and then the underground work will go in. 

Wexford II

Framing started on this home today, and this is one job I am way behind on, I will admit it. I have to get going on the drawings so I can have them ready for the electrician once the framing is completed. Sleep is over rated, right?
Anyhow, here is the concept kitchen, color wise, that I am loving and wanting to do for this home. Rob thinks it is too much of a risk, but I think it is one that will pay off. How many spec homes do you go into that have an amazing kitchen that was not expected. What do you think, too much of a risk for a home that will be listed at $1.2mil??

Image via Atmosphere ID

Wexford I

This home is being turned over the beginning of December, so can you say mad rush? So far we are on schedule. All of the finishing work is complete, the painters are in the house getting all of the trim & cabinetry ready to paint, the tile is finished, hardwood is being stained today, and yeah...lots going on. 



Montgomery

The drywall wrapped up today, so the house has really taken shape. I am meeting with the clients next week to make the final selections for interior tile work, carpet, and hardwood color. This is the home I am really excited to see take shape. Remember the Manhattan White marble counters, white perimeter, & gray island...can you say amazing. Things are going to start rolling here so look for updates on this home with lots of images.

Big Daddy

Our newest project, what is it? Well, we just closed on a piece of land in Arbour Lake (NW end of town). It is the last bit that is undeveloped in this area that we will make into a little 18 lot street. We are still not sure if we will be constructing homes on the land or just developing it, it will depend on the numbers at the end of the day. So you can add making the architectural controls for this area to my 'To Do' list!!

We have a few more things on the burner right now, but I am a bit superstitious and I don't like to talk about them untill they are a 'firm deal' or 'done deal', whatever you want to call it. Keep checking back for updates and if you have some spare time feel free to come on over and help me pack. Mel xo
© 2013 Veranda Interiors