Friday, November 12, 2010

The Purist plus some more...

The faucets I am using for Wexford II by Kohler, the Purist. Simple, clean lines, just a beauty.


But what to do what to do. The cross or the lever handle?

 
Something to continue to ponder while I continue with the rest of the design elements. I do know I am incorporating this beauty in the master bathroom & powder room, it is natural and just amazing.


With these sinks in the master and main bath...


And this top-mount sink in the powder room with the wall mount faucet below...


The master bath is also getting a simple free standing tub and matching faucet.


Now for the kitchen & laundry room I actually went with a Delta faucet, I liked them over the the Kohler options that works with the design style.

The kitchen faucet...


The laundry room faucet...


It is the start of the design process for me, always the first thing I have to get done, the plumbing. Now it is all firm, that is unless we sell this home before the plumber gets there...but I really hope we don't, I would love to be able to have control of the entire process, but that is me being greedy. Anyhow, off to some more suppliers today, hope your day is a wonderful one! Mel xo




© 2013 Veranda Interiors