Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Rub a dub dub I gotta pick a tub...

Time to finalize plumbing, if not, we will be delayed. So in our master bathroom we are going to be using a free standing tub. It is going to be a more feminine room (sorry Rob), so I wanted something with nice lines. Here are the four tubs I have it narrowed down to...

 BainUltra

 BainUltra

 Cheviot

Cheviot

Any of them will work in the room, it really just comes down to what style is going to work best. We will be having wide plank hardwood flooring in the bathroom, white vanities and built-ins with either a leathered Carrara or Calacatta vanity top, matching tile in for the shower (I will get into this with more detail in the future), and leaded glass windows that will be backing the tub in a bow shape.  

 Plans property of Veranda Homes & Interiors

Decisions decisions. So my friends, is there one above that you prefer over the other? I know what I am leaning towards but I would love you input! Mel xo
© 2013 Veranda Interiors