Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Powder room concepts...

So really the only plumbing that I have closely narrowed down is for the main level powder room, I guess that is a good thing right? I am thinking of adding the 42" tall shaker style wainscoting to the bathroom since it is simple but adds a great impact to the small space, but then I see other items that I love and I am back to square one. So here is a compilation of things I am currently obsessing over for a 5'6" x 6' space.

This from Kallista Plumbing, love it, the only base that I have really fallen for, but the $3K+ price tag just for the legs is a bit to digest...


What about a vanity with a wall mount and a fab backsplash shape?

Image via Jill Sharp & Atlanta House & Home

I could always go under-mount, but I still love this sink I used in a clients home...

Image my own

Possibly more of a furniture style vanity like these...

 Images via DecorPad

33 Sq. Ft. should not give me such grief, but it does, silly I know. And now after reading this post I have come to realize that I have nothing narrowed down...at all. Off to pick up some samples (in the snow) for they foyer floor, I'll share that struggle with you soon. Mel xo


© 2013 Veranda Interiors