Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Knock Knock - Baby Beach House

I am all about Maui right now. I know it is November, and we are knee deep in snow, but we just booked our annual trip there and with the move and dealing with living in a rental I know the 3 weeks that we are away from reality can not come soon enough. One of our favorite beaches to take the boys to is Baby Beach in Lahina, no waves, very shallow, and usually no one is there. I would love to stay at this home right on Baby Beach, but for $3K a night I think we will stick with our condo...for now, but a walk by this home is in order.


 I love that this has a white, clean, bright kitchen. So many homes on the island have dark wood traditional kitchens. Very Maui just not very Melissa.



An awesome room for entertaining and the wall that opens up to the patio and pool area are perfect.


One of the many bedrooms in the home, they all open up to a beautiful view of the ocean.



 And a wonderful spot to sit and watch a Maui sunset, you have not lived till you have watched the sun slowly disappear.


All Images via Hawaii Bound

OK, back to reality for now. I know our trip will be here before I know it, so until then I will dream about the sun, beach, surf, food, and family time with limited work. Mel xo
© 2013 Veranda Interiors