Friday, November 26, 2010

Fridays Favorite - My Day

Well, I am turning 29 again, some (such as my mother) would correct me and say 33, and in fact, I am OK with that. Yes, I am turning 33, thirty three, two threes, that's me.


To celebrate the hubs is taking me to dinner at Rush this evening. One of my favorite restaurants; beautiful decor, amazing food, fab wine list, and the service is top notch. Looking forward to getting all dolled up for a night with my special man!


We are not one for gifts, in fact we never exchange them, we already have what we need and with the house being built that is enough. But if he is feeling like his pockets are extra deep today he is more than welcomed to get me any of these items that are not needed but would be greatly appreciated (and no, I will not be getting any of these, this is just a wish list).

I could use this tonight to finish off my outfit...



What about this, it could replace the one M flushed down the toilet a few months ago. Hope you are enjoying the bling Nemo!!!


Or maybe something simple, something practical, something for the house that I will get to use day after day, the sink I have been lusting over for quiet some time now...


OK, enough day dreaming, off to live this day to the best, I truly believe how you spend your birthday is how the rest of your year will play out. A workout, great cup of coffee, my boys getting along (pretty please!!!), work going well, and a date. Hope your day is filled with love!!! Mel xo
© 2013 Veranda Interiors