Thursday, November 25, 2010

Giving thanks...

Happy Thanksgiving to all of my loved American readers and family!! This is our first time in 10 years that we are not in Dallas with family. We will be there in spirit and as I told my sister, inject the turkey with love (that is my job every year). I hope that you are able to spend time with those that you love on this wonderful day of thanks. Look at the life you live and think of 3 things that you are thankful for, I would love for you to share them with me!

Image via Country Living

For myself I am thankful for my family who support me, love me, and encourages me to always be the best person I can be. I am also thankful for being able to give, the joy that comes with bringing happiness to others is wonderful and something that the Hubs & I hope to instill in our boys. Finally I am  thankful for you. This blog inspires me in so many ways, whether it is other bloggers post or your comments, it makes me want to do better, and I love that! Oh, and one more thing, I am thankful for the warmer weather and the fact that we are finally getting our foundation poured later today! Mel xo
© 2013 Veranda Interiors