Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Pendant lighting

So when I think of something to blog about I get a bit obsessed and that turns into a winding road of wonderment on the Internet. Last night it was pendant lighting, so here are some of my favorites found while going down the rabbit hole...

Love this one from Visual Comfort at Nenna's Lighting, simple yet so beautiful. 
Retail $420.
VisualComfort42062755PM.png picture by mamanzardo

Here is a great example of a cage light with some pizazz to it from Shades Of Light
Retail $425.
ShadesofLight425.jpg picture by mamanzardo

This is what sparked my search, how amazing is this from Horchow?? 
Retail $750.
Horchow750.png picture by mamanzardo

Don't assume that you have to spend tons to find something with style, check out this from Ikea
Retail $60.
Ikea60.jpg picture by mamanzardo 

Circa Lighting has an amazing selection, here is one cage light that has a more modern feel to it. 
Retail $840.
 Circa840.png picture by mamanzardo

I get more request for the info on this light from Trans Global, it is the pendant that is pictured on my header above. It can purchased from We Got Lights.
Retail $328.
WeGotLights32882717PM.png picture by mamanzardo

Here is another pendant from Shades of Light. Great style with a quatrefoil detail and great price point, it also comes in 2 other finishes.
Retail $165.
ShadesofLight165.jpg picture by mamanzardo

Here is my obsession, I love this double caged pendant and was ecstatic when I finally found out that Union Lighting in Toronto carries it, hello lover. 
Retail $580.
Union580PM.png picture by mamanzardo 

And to finish off my finds, here is an stunning industrial style pendant with great attention to detail from Urban Archaeology. Quiet a hefty price tag, especially since most would need 2 over an island.
Retail $4335.
 UrbanArchaeology43358PM.png picture by mamanzardo

Hope your week is treating you well, enjoy the day! Mel :)
© 2013 Veranda Interiors