Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Sarah's House week 7

What a fun week on Sarah's House, the bedrooms for the children. One for a girl and one for a boy, both with whimsy and style that will grow with their age.

The girls room is pulled together with tones of pink and fabrics that have a feminine vibe without being too cute and over the top. Now, before going on I would like to take a moment and notice how beautiful the entry door is framed from the hallway with wainscoting and grass cloth wallpaper. 
Pure bliss.

Screenshot2010-04-26at95423PM.png picture by mamanzardo
Image via HGTV

Screenshot2010-04-26at95449PM.png picture by mamanzardo   Screenshot2010-04-26at95500PM.png picture by mamanzardo  
Image via HGTV

I absolutely love this room, one of my favorites from the season so far. The detailing on the ceiling, the antique lantern, and the panel detailing, 3 of my favorite elements in one room. I know I am drawn more to this space since I am the mom to two boys, so decorating in pink and floral is not my forte...maybe one day.

Screenshot2010-04-26at95542PM.png picture by mamanzardo
Image via HGTV

Screenshot2010-04-26at95511PM.png picture by mamanzardo   Screenshot2010-04-26at95529PM.png picture by mamanzardo
Image via HGTV

This was such a refreshing week and so enjoyable after the last two episodes. It makes me anxious to get to our cabin and start decorating the guest rooms. Now, who is coming for a visit this summer?? Have a great Tuesday everyone. Mel :)
© 2013 Veranda Interiors