Friday, April 30, 2010

Fridays Favorite

I thought I would feature my favorite dishes, well, one of my favorite sets. I might have a slight addiction to dishes, serving platters, cake stands, etc. Anyhow, it really was love at first sight when I saw the Tuscan set from Arte Italica while registering for our wedding way back when. I knew I didn't want anything super formal so this set was the perfect fit.

TUSCAN_MAIN.jpg picture by mamanzardo

While the cost is just over $340 per place setting I wasn't expecting to get all of them, quiet frankly I wasn't expecting to get any of them. We did end up with a 2 dinner plates from the wedding, but of course my mom came through and purchased 4 place settings for me on our 1 year anniversary. Every year I add one or two place setting, eventually I will have 12...and the party to go along with them!

P5116.jpg picture by mamanzardo

All of the pieces from this line are simply stunning and we love to use them. Beautiful dishes are like jewelry, they should be used and loved...and being a girl who loves her diamonds with denim they get used a lot.

P5107.jpg picture by mamanzardo   P2530.jpg picture by mamanzardo

Have a great Friday and enjoy your weekend, make sure to eat off of those 'fancy' dishes once this weekend!! Mel ;)
© 2013 Veranda Interiors