Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Utility Sink? I think not...

My obsession of the week is the Kohler Harborview sink. It is listed as a 'utility' sink but I think it is so much more!!! It would make a stunning focal point in a kitchen, especially our next kitchen. Although I will not hold my breath, with a list price of nearly $2,500 I know it will not fall into our budget, but one day I hope.

Screenshot2010-04-12at43247PM.png picture by mamanzardo

It is perfect in my eyes since it is not stainless steel, a material I will never use again for a kitchen sink. Also, it is not under-mount. The amount of crap that gets stuck between the top of the sink and the underside of the counter top is just wrong. Finally the size, a massive 4' long and over 2' deep

I have only seen it in one kitchen, and that is in Paula Deen's. Here is the only image I could dig up on the good ol' Internet.

 Screenshot2010-04-12at43854PM.png picture by mamanzardo

If you can find me one for under a thousand dollars let me know, you will be my new BFF. ;) Mel xoxo
© 2013 Veranda Interiors